Monday, November 14, 2011

{FREEBIE} Thanksgiving Place/Food Cards


Since I opened my Etsy Shop and started sharing my printables last year, my "Thanksgiving Conversation Coasters" have probably been one of my most popular files.  It includes 12 4x4 tile images, each with its own question designed to spark meaningful conversation at your Thanksgiving Feast!  All you do is print and mount on shower tiles to create festive and fun coasters for your table.  Complete "how to" instructions are included in the file - but basically, by using ModPodge and a quick spray sealer, they'll be waterproof, durable and will become a tradition you can use for years to come.  I've dropped my price this year... so if you don't have a set yet, definitely stop by and take a look...


To keep the tradition growing... this year I decided to add a fun coordinating freebie to match!



This freebie includes a sheet of coordinating tags that can be used as either food labels or place cards for your table...

Just print, fold and label! 

{Make it fun for me to keep doing freebies!!!  Leave me a comment, become a blog follower or FB Fan!}




11 comments:

Kellie said...

You are amazing Colette! Thanks for all you share!!!

Monica said...

Thank you so much for the freebies!!

Christine said...

Love the cards - going to order the coasters now.

Anonymous said...

Love these! Thanks so much for sharing your talent!

Valerie said...

Thank you~ these are awesome & I love that you coordinated them with the Conversation Coasters.

Maria's Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [15 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Alison said...

Thank you Colette! Adorable!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Nov. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

Robyn said...

Thank you, I already have the conversation cards, so now I have a complete set!

Lolitha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lemondedis said...

très joli, cette fois encore... les couleurs iront aussi très bien pour Noël, et pour toutes les fêtes d'automne... merci pour le partage... j'ai posté un lien ici : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/thanksgiving-freebies/