Thursday, October 13, 2011

{Printable} Countdown to Fright Night!


In less than a week, my "Countdown to Fright Night" advent begins!!  This was not only one of my first printables... it's one of my favorites!


I've got my kisses, I've got a board ready for each kiddo (mounted on black card stock, laminated and ready to hang with ribbon) and it could not possibly be more torturous for my children...

I love it!!


This was THE VERY FIRST PRINTABLE listed in MY ETSY SHOP - which, thanks to all of you, is now full of fun printables for almost every occassion!

So - we must celebrate!!!
 I'm giving away 150 of "Countdown to Fright Night" Printables!

Click HERE to get your special freebie...

Once 150 have been downloaded, the link will expire and you'll need to head to my Etsy Shop to pick one up.  To hear about these fun giveaways, freebies and other new printables... please follow my blog or "like" me on FB and be the first to know!

ENJOY!

8 comments:

Valerie said...

Thank you! I'm gonna make mine up this weekend!!! I'm sure my 10 yr. old will love it! :)

Joy said...

WOW... I missed it... :(

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [13 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Oct. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

HSDesigns said...

Oh SO cute - Sorry I missed it - I can't believe you only got 4 comments and all those downloads
= (

Colette said...

HSDesigns... I know. I wish more downloaders would comment. I love comments, they keep me motivated and creative! I'm with ya on that one!!

Lacie said...

You know I love Ll of your work. You,are awesome. I am going to make mine up today :-) I am making one for each of my kiddos...except for the twins....they will get theirs next year. I am starting ho a new blog, Oopsie Daisy by Lacie, and I cannot wait to feature you and show all you din printables! Thanks do much Colette!

Lacie said...

Also, how do you make the kisses stick?