Thursday, August 4, 2011

Come See These Updated Printables!


One of the most popular printables in my shop is my "Annual Birthday Calendar & Date Organizer".  To be honest, I never really loved the cover sheet I made for it and have been dying to freshen it up...  So - it now includes a new cover sheet AND a coordinating label for the spine of your binder!  Then, of course, it also includes a cute page for each month to record all of your birthdays, anniversaries and other important annual dates.  For more details and pictures, you can view them HERE.

(PS... If you have EVER purchased this file from me and want the "updated" version, just email me and I'm happy to email it to you!)


Another fan favorite in my shop is my "Clipboard Calendar" - I've been selling 2011's and knew at some point I'd need to update it to include 2012.  The listing now includes both!  AND... if you've purchased the 2011 version from me within the last 60 days (or so) and want the 2012 pages, just email me and I'll send them along to you at no charge.  If you haven't seen this calendar before, it's a fun addition to your office or kitchen.  You just print out each month, clip it on a clipboard and change out the ribbon to coordinate.  I've got mine updated for August!

You can see more pictures of this printable HERE!

3 comments:

rita said...

I just ordered Scrapbook Max a couple of days ago and I was wondering where you get all of you cute graphics and fonts? I have downloaded a couple of the extension packets and have been disappointed in the graphics. Do you sell yours or is there a favorite place that you like to get yours from? Thank you
Rita

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Your calendars are adorable!

Sinea Pies said...

Love the August calendar! My favorite colors.