Monday, April 18, 2011

{My Craft Team} Easter & Spring Banner!


Can I just tell you that my newly formed "Craft Team" girls are my new BFF's??!  They are amazing!  I send them my printables for FREE - then they "craft" the file and send photos back to me to use on my blog and in my shop!  Holy cow... why didn't I think of this months ago?!

I'd like to introduce my first crafter, Alison from McConkie Menu!  I absolutely LOVE what she did with the "Welcome Spring" banner file.  Instead of stringing them with ribbon to hang - she mounted the letters on wood blocks.  GENIUS!


It was SO fun to see how others visualize my printables.  What a fun set to make for yourself or to give as a gift.  Thanks, Alison!


Some of you may already know Julie from It's Sew Stinkin' Cute!  I have followed her blog for quite a while and participate pretty regularly in her Thursday Craft Link Party.  So, when I saw her team submission come through my inbox... I was so excited!!  She decked out her mantle with my Easter Banner and it looks fantastic!  Thanks, Julie!!

So... if you are still looking for ways to spruce up your Spring/Easter decor or are looking for a festive gift to give, use "EASTER20" in my shop to save 20% on this (or any) printable!



2 comments:

jamie said...

so cute ALi, WTG on your new adventure :)

Valerie said...

Oh! You clever girls!!!