Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Creative Team ROCKS!


Just got this photo from another member of my Creative Team and she taught me something new!!  But first, meet Becky from Southern Creations - she totally was thinking outside the box on my newest printable and I think she's fabulous!  She took my "Happy Easter" PDF file, adjusted the print settings in Adobe, and shrunk the letters to fit in this fun frame (approx 5" x 12")!  I had no idea you could do that!!  Here are her instructions:
  1. In Adobe Reader, click "Print"
  2. Click on "Properties" and select the "Features" tab
  3. Find "Pages per Sheet" and select your option (for this project, she selected "6")
  4. All 6 pages then printed on 1 sheet - shrinking the letter squares into tiny pieces of cuteness!
What a FUN TIP - this makes the possibilities endless!  So, if you aren't into banners - no problem, shrink it into something that works for you.  Thanks, Becky!

Visit My Shop to GRAB Your Printable!

7 comments:

annalisa said...

That's totally adorable! I did something similar I guess with my blocks. I saved your files as jpg images and then I just chose to print each page as a 3X5 photo instead of a whole 8X10 page. :) Love that frame idea!

Alison said...

Oops, using my sisters computer and forgot to sign her out and me in...

Valerie said...

Oh! The cuteness is killing me! :)
Your idea to involve a Creative Team was brilliant.

A.Vang said...

Oh my goodness I am so excited to see all the amazing stuff like this that you and your team are going to create! YAY!!

Nikki ~ Let's Craft!! said...

Stop by to visit my link. I used the Spring banner finally!!

http://bestpartofbelieveis.blogspot.com/2011/05/welcome-spring-i-am-on-design-team-for.html

~nikki

concrete polishing said...

Nice article very creative and talented

Concrete Slab said...

Thanks for writing, I very much liked your newest post. I think you should post more frequently. you evidently have natural ability for blogging!