Thursday, February 3, 2011

Shop Announcement!


I am so excited to finally be able to offer two "Build Your Own Bundle" options in my Etsy Shop!  With nearly 30 listings to choose from... it should be easy to pick 3 or even 4 listings for one low, nicely bundled-up price!  This offer also INCLUDES all of my bundles, so choose wisely and you could end up with an inbox FULL of fun printables!  I'll be keeping these options in my shop permanently and hope they make it easier for you to add more printables to your collection!


Oh.. and by the way - as long as the weather stays like this in Jersey...


... you can count on many, many more printables to come!

PS... If you have recently purchased a "Pick 3" and want to add a file and upgrade your order to a "Pick 4" just let me know - I will set up a reserved listing for you to get an additional listing choice for the $4 difference.



No comments: