Friday, January 7, 2011

"Let it Snow" BANNER!!!


We had our first snow day of the year today... and it inspired me to create a "Let it Snow!" banner!  This time, I made a base card, then attached letter tags to it with foam squares and tied a bow on the tag to give it a more polished, dimensional look.  Fun, huh!!


I spelled out "Let it Snow" with mine... but wanted to include a FULL alphabet in the set so you could spell whatever you'd like!!  Maybe you have a birthday and want to make a Birthday Banner out of it, or maybe you like "Winter Frost" or "Brrrr"!  Whatever your fancy... you can do as you choose because you have all the letters to create whatever banner phrase you'd like!

TIP: I used with silver and white ribbon for mine as browns and blue/greens can sometimes be hard to match.


As always... I used Scrapbook Max Software to design this printable!


Special thanks to "Just So Scrappy"!  Her kits are awesome!!!

www.tipjunkie.com http://hopestudios.blogspot.com/



11 comments:

amyg @ My 3 Monsters said...

That's really cute! Thanks for sharing!

Katie @ On the Banks of Squaw Creek said...

This is adorable! I do a lot of digital scrapbooking, too!

Crystal said...

This is so beautiful! thank you for sharing :)

Valerie said...

Oh gosh! I really love this one!!! I think your alphabets are my favorites. :)

Marty said...

How cute!! I used mixbook to make a scrap book once, but I mostly do it the old fashioned way. =) I found you through blog frog=))

jandjhome said...

I love the color combination. This has so many uses, even for a boy baby shower.

http://jandjhome.blogspot.com/

Tauni said...

This is the perfect decoration for January. Very cute!

Chris said...

Such a pretty design. I love the blue and gray.

Linda said...

Very nice. Thanks for sharing.
Linda

AmieAnn said...

This is soo cute! Love the colors and the simplicity! Thanks for sharing with the Pink Hippo Party!

Jerri said...

This is so cute! I love the colors!