Thursday, November 18, 2010

Welcome to My Blog!!


If you have jumped over to visit from TidyMom... I want to say hello!  Thanks for stopping by and taking a look around.  My name is Colette and I'm a digi-design-aholic.  My day job is managing the crazy schedule of 4 busy kids... and my "whenever-I-can-find-a-spare-minute" job is designing fun DIY Printables for you! 

PS... DIY Printables are files I design, then you print and finish by hand at home. :)

 My most popular post & freebie is right now is...
FREEBIE DOWNLOAD & Recipe {HERE}

My favorite and most popular Etsy Shop Printable is...


... my "Holly Jolly" Kiss Countdown {HERE}!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy browsing my

My most favorite peep this week is...



She has tons of tips, tutorials and ideas for getting and staying organized. 
I think she's my hero!!  You can visit her blog HERE.

Thanks again to TidyMom for hosting...
 you can browse other peeps in the widget below!

2 comments:

DWYHomemaking said...

I came from TidyMom and love your stuff! I'm following:)!

TidyMom said...

your site and shop is darling!!.......those peppermint pretzel look awesome!!