Friday, November 19, 2010

Holiday Conversation Cards BUNDLE

My "Thanksgiving Conversation Coasters" have been a hit, both on my blog and over in my Etsy Shop.  But, with the holiday closing in on us... you may need a quick fix to get yours done.  So... if you don't have time to "craft" your printable into coasters - don't stress!  Just print, trim and laminate and call them "Turkey Talk Dinner Cards"!

Then, I just punched a hole in the top corner of each card and attached a binder ring.  I quickly tied several strands of coordinating ribbon and VIOLA... a set of Conversation Cards!!

To get your set... {CLICK HERE}!

I also released a printable set of "Christmas Conversation Cards or Coasters" in my shop today.  In this set, I made 18 unique "Christmastime" questions designed to keep your family buzzing with Holiday chatter.  From now until Thanksgiving - I thought I'd bundle them up together for you if you want both the Christmas and the Thanksgiving sets!

Get Your BUNDLE {HERE}!


Please visit Just So Scrappy... I used her amazing kits to create these files!
I designed this printable using Scrapbook Max software.  Click HERE for a free trial.

1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

What a fun idea for coasters !