Friday, November 12, 2010

A Diet Coke & Some Finishing Touches



One of my *FAVORITE* crafty blogs Eighteen25 started a "Snapshots of Life" series and I thought it would be fun to participate.  All you have to do is take a picture at the specified time (today's was 10 AM) and post about it.  Well... of course, at 10 AM - the kids were all gone to school, I cracked a Diet Coke and was on my computer working on the final touches of my latest digital/printable project. 

Surprised?  I doubt it!


Here's a sneak peak!  I'm hoping to get it released into my Etsy Shop by tonight.

3:10 PM UPDATE:  I'm finished... see my finished project HERE!

What are you doing right now?  Take a photo and go link up!


 
One of my favorite posts on their blog:
Book of Thanks Tradition 

4 comments:

LaVonne @ Long Wait said...

I just worked on a digital banner in Photoshop for Thanksgiving. I had each letter printed on 5x7 paper from Walgreens. I didn't like it glossy though. Not sure what I will do. Luckily I only printed one ;) Mine says 'Blessed'.

Lisa said...

I can't wait to see the full banner.

hokie said...

You're a woman after my own heart! I love my Diet Coke in the morning. By the way, I made your conversation coasters yesterday and they turned out super cute!! Thanks!

Sarah @ The Bird's Papaya said...

Loving the diet coke. Liquid GOLD!