Sunday, October 24, 2010

Get Scrapbook MAX for $5... YaHoo!!


You all know that I'm addicted to Scrapbook MAX and was super excited to see them join the fight against Breast Cancer!   Everything you see on my blog and everything in my Etsy Shop was designed in Scrapbook MAX... so if you've wanted to give it a try - I think this is YOUR week!  Through Sunday, you can make ANY donation to Breast Cancer Research and in return, get a coupon to purchase Scrapbook MAX for only $5!!!  How awesome for them to promote such a great cause!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

Then... don't forget to come back and check out my tutorials, projects and Scrapbook MAX helps!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Ahh!!!! I've never been happier :) Thank you for posting it and of course I'll donate! I've had TONS of family members go through this.

Kristen said...

Collette this is an awesome deal! but does scapbook max work on mac computers or just windows?
thanks,
Kristen
kcmraleigh@gmail.com