Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Did You Start Your Countdown?


It's now the 20th of October and if you purchased my "Countdown to Fright Night" Printable from my Etsy Shop... you should have had your first chocolate treat yesterday!   In my original post, I ModPodged this printable to an 8x10 tile.  However, for quicker prep you can also...

 Cut and mount it on black cardstock,
Laminate it for durability,
Punch 7 holes across the top,
Thread through some coordinating ribbon,
Tie a bow at the top for hanging,
And attach Kisses with double-sided tape!


I made up 20 of these for a group of little girls at my church last night and they went wild!  While I was at it, I made up one for each of my four kiddos (and one for myself)!  I know the first of the countdown candy was eaten yesterday... but there is still time to purchase the file before it's retired!  Plus, I highly doubt any kid would fuss about eating two or three kisses at first to get caught up!


(You can still get my "Haunted Halloween Tags" free when you by this file.)

No comments: