Monday, September 20, 2010

Spooky Post-It Note Stand Printable


If you saw my post from this past weekend, then you saw my fun new printable, "Haunted Halloween Tags."  One of the tags is sized 4x6 - and for me... I'll be using mine for a Spooky Note Pad Stand!


Just slip it (or any fun 4x6 design) into an acrylic frame, lay it on it's side and attach a Post-It pad.  Add a cute pen and give it as a gift or favor!

To get this free printable... just visit my ETSY SHOP and pick up my first release!


Linking up with...

6 comments:

Bella said...

Hi Colette, found you on Paisley Passions, and lucky me, look at all this cool stuff you have on your blog. I really like your blog name too, Totally feel like that sometimes too, isn't it great? I like this idea, so cute, and it would be perfect for my **6 weeks 2 Spook** party, come join in the fun, I would love to have you. FOr all things non halloween I have my other regular party going on all week, starts every Tuesday. I love cooking, so maybe some of your yummy recipes,,, hint hint, Can't wait to see what you got girl. Thanks, Bella :)

Raise Them Up said...

Hey! That's a cool idea! :) Your design is cute, too!

Lori@Paisley Passions said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! Congrats on your new Etsy shop too! Thanks for sharing your “creative mojo” with me on Thrilling Thursday. I hope you will be back again soon :)
~Lori S.
Thrilling Thursdays @Paisley Passions

Sue said...

LOve this idea!! I am a new follower! would love a follow back!! also grabbing your button!!
http://theseareafewofmyfavoritethings-sue.blogspot.com/

Katie's Nesting Spot said...

Thank you for joining us at A Crafty Soiree again. I love your idea to use this as a post it holder decoration. It will be a nice during Halloween and easy to switch out for the next season.

To Mommies and Beyond said...

I shared this great project idea and free printable Spooky design @ http://www.mommiesandbeyond.com AND ALSO AT
Spooky Notepad Printable http://exm.nr/d7DU4O
Thanks for these greart projects!