Sunday, September 26, 2010

Give-A-Way... Countdown to Fright Night!

I was SO excited about the response for my "Countdown to Fright Night" printable... that I wanted to give one away!  It's listed in my Etsy Shop and I was so excited to have sold over a dozen so far!  YAY!


Anyway, this give-a-way is for the PDF file that contains the above image.  You print it on your home computer, then it can be framed... or better yet - mod podged to an 8x10 tile like I did above.  Make one for yourself, make several for gifts!  Once you have the file, you can print and make as many as you want!  Then... just attach your favorite candy kiss to each dot and you've got yourself a 13 day Countdown to Halloween!

There are 4 ways to enter, each one earns you an entry!

1) Become a Blog Follwer
2) Become a FB Fan
3) Put a link in your FB Status to my blog
4) Post about my Countdown on your blog and link to my Etsy Shop Listing (HERE).

Leave me a seperate comment for each entry with your email address.
(If you are already a FB Fan or Blog Follower, just leave a comment to let me know!  That counts!)

UPDATE:  Congrats to Commenter #13, Delina!
Check your inbox!!

Can't wait for the Give-A-Way?  Buy one in my Etsy Shop for only $4.50!



14 comments:

Luster Canyon said...

Already a blog follower. :)

lustercanyon {at} gmail {dot} com

Nikki ~ I will follow U Back! said...

Blog follower & now on FB too!! Now with a link

Beth said...

I love your Countdown to Fright Night it is so cute....I am a follower.
Thanks for the giveaway!!

Tanya said...

I'm a follower! :)

Tanya said...

I'm a FB fan. Thanks!

erin m said...

Hi! I added myself to your FB page. Thanks a lot!

MJ said...

I'm your newest follower!

Laura Mc said...

Love your digital creations! Happy to be a new follower.

ziggy2407 said...

Blog follower and on Facebook too. What a great give-away and a fantastic blog.

Chrissie

OhioBJAE said...

I'm a follower!

OhioBJAE said...

I'm a FB fan!

Hills said...

Love it!

Delina said...

I am a FB fan!!

anjlde@yahoo.com

Delina said...

I am also a Follower:) Thanks!!

anjlde@yahoo.com