Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Subway ART... Scrappy Style!


A popular DIY art project out there in bloggy land right now is "Subway Art"... although I don't know for sure, I think the fabulous blogger behind Tatertots & Jello was the inspiration.  Anyway, I wanted to put my "scrappy" little twist to the idea and here's what I came up with. 


If you read THIS POST last week... you know we are renting our home and my girls room is ORANGE.  I was obviously not thrilled, but figured I could make something work.  However, when this digital kit was released (Slice of Life) I knew it would be my inspiration to start pulling together a fun look in their room.  I'll be getting my artwork printed at Scrapbooks Please, then will mount or frame them... along with a small gallery of other creations I plan to create from this kit.  Stay tuned for more designs for my girls!

As always... I used Scrapbook Max to create these images! :)
Click HERE to learn more.

...
...

6 comments:

Christine:) said...

Ha- I've been noticing a lot of subway art this week too! :) Very cute- your girls are lucky to have you as their designer;)
C:)
Memories by Christine scrapbooking
http://mbcscrapbooking@gmail.com
link up your crafts each Thursday!

Lori@ Paisley Passions said...

Such fun ideas!!! So glad you stopped by my blog and followed. I am following back :)

www.paisleypassions.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower from Friendly Friday Follow!!! Nice to meet you! I LOVE your blog layout! I'm a digi scrapper too. Thanks for the post on the fonts. I'm completely addicted to fonts as well!

Would love it if you'd come visit & return the favor. :)
Lisa xoxo
http://RaisingFutureLeaders.blogspot.com

Alison said...

I LOVE the "scrappy" take on subway art! You are so talented!

Holly said...

I love the scrappy take on subway art. Very sweet!

Scrappy Gifts said...

Did I tell you I'm featuring this and your conversation coasters tomorrow? =D