Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Special Treat...


 When I first started digi-scrapping, it seemed like I picked up every kit under the sun (freebie or not) and soon found my digital files were a mess.  My hard drive was literally cluttered with kits I never ended up using.  I learned really quick that's it's best to resist the urge to buy something just because it's "cute" or even just because it was free.  So, I did some Spring Cleaning with my collection earlier this year and vowed to not only grab the kits I fell in LOVE with BUT ALSO the kits I had definite design plans for.

With that said...  I am pretty picky when it comes to buying and I don't splurge on $5 kits too often.  But I knew this was a "must have" when the canvas inside my head went nuts with ideas the second I saw it!  We are renting our home right now and my girls' room is a light orange... (not my personal favorite).  When I saw the color schemes in this kit, however, I immediately knew it was perfect for helping me tame the hughes of their room into something awesome and girly.  Who knew "orange" could be this fun?

Stay tuned for the home decor projects I create from this kit!!

...
...

1 comments:

Christine:) said...

Hooray for spring cleaning! I'm excited to see your projects- this kit is adorable!